Im sweating as i type because i think ive set a certain standard of blogging that i need to upkeep. So here goes: For my 2nd blog ever in this life, i would like to equip everybody on what i think are the top 10 best things you can say to a guy (some apply to women, especially number 5).
No, these are not a list of things people have told me, but rather a nice mix of things i've said to others and what i've heard being said.
It may be useful, and it may not be of any use, but the objective is to share what i think is worth sharing.
Here we go with the TOP 10 BEST COMPLIMENTS TO GIVE A GUY::::::::::
- You inspire me. (wow that’s deep)
- I look up to you. (siblings - natural-born responsibility of being the role model as a first child)
- You’re fucking hot. (yes, the swear word is essential. It brings it to another level…)
- I hope my son grows up to be like you. (usually this comes from mothers)
- I wish you would marry my daughter. (usually this ONLY comes from mothers)
- I am proud of you. (Yes pride is one of the deadly sins but this type doesn’t cause any deaths! J )
- You are leaving gigantic shoes to fill. (hmm not sure if this deserves to be in the top 10 but I love it anyway)
- I want YOU on my team. (could be in sports, work, study groups, relationships)
- You’re the best I’ve ever had and will ever have. (no comment)
- Any general complements relating to the greatness and size of his physical features (specifically: arms, shoulders, biceps, chest, and other manly organs)